Welcome


Meet Gladys + Alex


Wedding Date: November 15, 2008
Ceremony Location: St. Francis De Sales
Reception Location: Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
Wedding Style: The perfect combination of traditional and modern





Stylish Events: How did you and Alex meet?

Gladys:
We met on a dating site http://www.match.com/ . I am proud to say that he found me! He winked at me and I winked back, we talked for a few weeks, and then decided to meet. Our first date felt like we knew each other already, and we did, since we had lots of conversations before meeting face-to-face.





S.E. : Tell us 3 facts about yourself

G:
1. I love Italian Food.
2. My favorite hobby at the time is looking at wedding websites and blogs.
3. I surround myself with the most amazing group of friends.



S.E. : Describe the proposal

G:
Alex took me to a steakhouse to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary, he gave me a little bag after we had dinner, I opened it and got out a picture frame, saw it quickly and put it back (thinking why did he give me a picture frame).

When he saw my face, he said, there's something else, and I took out a little black box - then he said look at the picture frame... and the picture frame had two hearts with the words Mr. & Mrs. - he looked at me and said, well "Will you marry me?" - and of course I said Yes!!!





S.E. : How long did you date before getting engaged?
G: We dated for 3 years, Alex proposed on our 3 year anniversary, on January 7th, 2007


S.E. : What was the first thing you planned for the Wedding?
G:
I looked for a reception venue and church right away..I wanted to make sure that we got what we really wanted.





S.E. :
Finish this sentence -> I can't wait 'til my Wedding Day to ....
G:
See Alex's face when he sees me walking down the aisle.

S. E. : Give one piece of advice to recently engaged brides who are starting to plan their weddings.

G:
It's never too early to start planning, that way you can take time to meet with different vendors and make the best decision...and of course HIRE KARLA - the best gift you can give yourself!!!



Gladys and Alex make a great couple! It has been a true pleasure to work with Gladys; she's definitely gonna make a gorgeous bride. {I can't wait 'til your Wedding Day =) }



Stay tuned for their Wedding Details.



post signature