Welcome


TO: GLADYS




Gladys is this weekend's bride. She is only one day away and I can't believe how fast time goes by. When I first met her I was still planning my own wedding and hers was a few months away. Now, her day has finally arrived.

Her Rehearsal was yesterday at St. Francis de Sales -beautiful location- and then everyone headed off to the Rehearsal dinner at Casola's. It was just what Gladys wanted, a laid back type of dinner where everyone talked and had fun. She also had a very nice surprise for Alex; it was a box of Star Wars cupcakes (he is a fan), and he loved it!

Gladys: My hubby and I enjoyed ourselves yesterday, thank you for having us, the food was yummy! And again, thank you! -I'm in love with it!- =). Your Wedding will be amazing, you have planned everything to perfection and rest assured it will be more than what you envisioned. Relax! Have fun and enjoy every single minute of the anticipation and all the mixed feelings that come with it. Those make for great memories!

See you tomorrow,



post signature