Welcome

Muneerah + Joseph
Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Wedding

I'm thrilled to share the images from this Wedding with you. Thanks to Ashley Colhouer for always spoiling me with amazing photos!

I first met Muneerah and Joseph while I coordinated a Wedding at the Westin Colonnade. They passed by to look at the set up, as they would also be getting married there a few months later. Joseph mentioned his interest in bringing someone aboard to help his fiance with the Planning. I thought that was sweet! I gave them my business card, heard from them a few weeks later and we started working right away!

I truly enjoyed working with Muneerah and Joseph. They're laid back, always open to opinions and just totally in love! They chose to go traditional and opt-out of a First Look to make the Ceremony that much more special. Their Big Day flowed smoothly and went without a hitch. Take a look: