Welcome

Killian Palms Wedding: Michelle + Alex Part 2

Michelle contacted me back in April after I had been highly recommended by 2 great friends, Karen & Gladys, who I met while I was planning my Wedding (Thank you ladies!). We chatted online and Michelle hired me on the spot. From there on, it was such a pleasure working with her. We met for the first time when we did our walk-through and had so much to talk about! She will be moving to Prague, where Alex is currently stationed, right after the Wedding.

Michelle & Alex exchanged their vows at the beautiful small chapel of Sunset Congregational Church on Saturday 12.12.09. It was a very intimate Ceremony performed by Reverend Danny. He mentioned that Michelle & Alex were the first couple in 47 years to get married in December at the Church and the Congregation offered a beautiful ornament for them to place it on their 1st Christmas tree. This really made the Ceremony that much more special.

After the Ceremony, their 60 guests headed to the Reception held at Killian Palms Country Club. The room was glowing with all the beautiful decor and amazing Centerpieces all DIY by Michelle. Her colors: purple, blue, silver with white and black really looked well together and the votive candles set a romantic mood for the reception. The Wedding Cake by Divine Delicacies tied it all in.

Michelle & Alex are a laid back couple who wanted to be sourrounded by their closest friends and family on their special Day. They were introduced by Michael Jackson's "Don't stop 'til you get enough", danced to "Baby I love your way" and cut their cake to Adam Sandler's "I wanna grow old with you", which is a first for me :). Everyone enjoyed themselves on the dancefloor all night long!

I also had the pleasure of working with the talented Joseph Casal, who did an amazing job capturing the day as it happened. I have to say that he is the first photographer ever to send me exclusive teasers the day after the Wedding. This really shows how well he works with colleagues and such a dedication for what he does. Thank you Joseph!!! For the first time, I don't have to use my not-so-good-quality pictures. :)

Enjoy,

The pew decorations in Church done by Michelle.



The Bridesmaids bouquets were also done by Michelle.

Loved the intimate setting of the Ceremony.

The happy couple!



The Sign-in Table.

Beautiful Centerpieces done by Michelle.


The purple and blue really made the room glow.

Sweetheart table arrangement.

Sweetheart Table.


The cake design was to die for.










Congratulations Michelle & Alex!!!

Best wishes,