Welcome

Closet Tags ... Genious!

If you're like me, you probably look for ways to simplify your life and make organization much easier than it looks to be. If I find something that will save me 10 minutes, I'll take it! 'Cause I rather spend those 10 mins. catching up with the latest episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or something...

So, one of these days, while I perused Blogs, I came accross these stinkin' cute Damask Closet Tags.  I thought this is such a fabulous way to keep our Closet organized but in a stylish way!



Printables by Amy
 Amy Locurto is the designer behind these creative organizer tags. She offers the printable file for purchase, which includes 6 tags. 2 out 6 come blank so you can write in your own labels! You can get as creative as you want with these and use them for multiple purposes.

Do you have any other stylish ideas to keep our wardrobe organized? Feel free to share!