Welcome

Handbag Love

I had been looking for a new handbag. You know, with Fall being finally here,  a girl deserves to wear something new for the season, right?

I'm not the type of person that changes purse everyday. I just don't have time for that. I usually choose something big enough or comfy enough that I can use on a daily basis. I had seen this Big Buddah satchel (Mia) in The Oprah Magazine and fell in love with the look. Isn't it fabulous? I had to have it.






So, I began my search. I went into different stores trying to find either the same one or at least something with a similar design. I also didn't want to buy any purse just because it was black or popular. I wanted it to feel like me. And this was it.

I grew frustrated after a couple of weeks of coming up empty handed. I had come accross some that looked like it, but I either didn't like the material or the design didn't thrill me. Don't you hate when this happens? You're looking for something and you just can't seem to find it. I sort of gave up. But Rod would soon change that.

I longer have to keep lookin'. My awesome hubby bought it for me this past weekend and I couldn't be more excited!!! Kuddos to Rod for knowing how to please a wife. After all they say, "Happy wife, Happy Life", right? :)